Have you ever wanted to see what it’s like to walk in the footsteps of the Kardashians? I have to admit that I’d be lying if I said no. Who am I kidding? Of course I’d say hell yes, but only for a short period of time. I’d go crazy from the following:
- Be hungry from my diet consisting of only Quick Trim.
- Treat my family and friends to a lavish dinner by paying with my defunct ‘Kardashian Prepaid MasterCard’.
- Check into rehab with my new addiction to Pistachios.
- Wear “Unbreakable” to every party and not admit to the name of the scent.
- Cleanse my face with PerfectSkin and pretend that my skin has been infused with diamonds.
- Dress in drag and perform a burlesque number with my new blouse from the Kardashian collection from Sears.
- Go to Bora Bora and lose a diamond earring in the ocean.
Anyways, you get the picture. This family has created a multimedia empire, and for some reason, Kris Humphries backlash aside, we keep coming back for more. The trio of sisters are no longer the only ones making strides into capitalistic ventures. Yes friends, baby brother Rob of the Kardashian dynasty is coming out with his very own line of dress socks. If there’s one thing our friend Jeff Glor from the CBS Early Show has taught us, it’s that having a pair of decent looking socks will add some surprisingly manly spice to your daily ensemble. I’m looking forward to pumping up my kicks with some stripes, dots, and other funky designs. Socks are starting to provide our feet with more than just warmth, but an accessory you can’t step out of the house without. Men who wear bold socks and pair them with their daily work attire look more on point; having that much attention to detail makes for a snazzy outfit. Here’s to keeping our feet warm and dapper this winter. Time to dash…haha, get it? Dash! Ok, I’ll calm down now. Rob, give us a preview, will ya?